Winnie Loo's Favourite Reads....

Picture taken from: www.migf.com/.../Launch/GH9T5103.jpg
Winnie Loo doesn't need much introduction. If you haven't heard of her, you must've been living in Mars :P The Founder of A Cut Above is one of the most down-to-earth and humble person I've ever met. With so many awards and recognition in her hands, she still holds true to herself and her loved ones.

Anyway, I got to know Winnie via email and we have been keeping in touch via emails and meetings at her launches. I often approach her for interviews, opinion or even just casually drop her an email to say hi. And she has never failed to respond, despite her busy schedle. After dropping her an email on my book blog, she delightfully replies with a list of her all-time favourite reads.

If you're here reading this post, Winnie, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You've been such an inspiration to me. You've made me realise that one can still be their true self as long as they know their roots and have God in their lives.

To those of you who are curious what Winnie loves reading, these are some of her favourite books, and why she loves them.

"Try not to view this book from a religious point of view, but instead, focus on using it to help us be a better, stronger, more reasonable person in life. I think more people should read this book and share God's wishes and intentions.






Apart from this I prefer business and success stories like Richard Branson's Losing My Virginity. It teaches people to be resilient and to never give up so easily when we're faced with challenges.."

Thanks again for sharing, Winnie! See you soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...