Joe's Current Read

My friend Joe, shared with me the current book that he's reading. It's titled 'An Hour to Live, an Hour to Love' by the famous Richard Carlson (who wrote 'Don't Sweat the Small Stuff') and his wife, Kristine Carlson.

"This book is about the husband wrote a letter to his wife...for their 18th anniversary. The husband passed away few years later (I didn't know he had passed away...I was kinda sad when Joe told me about it. Not that I know the author personally but because of the what he has written in his other book, and how it has created an impact on me)...and now his wife replied the letter.

The husband's letter wasn't sad...but full of love and wisdom. I basically cried reading the letters. It'll make you think what is important...or reassure you what you think is important is true which is love...friends, family...It'll make you question, if you had one hour to live and could make just one phone call, who would you call? What would you say? Why are you waiting?

Couples, husband and wife, or anyone in a relationship should read this book."

Have you read this book before? Care to share your thoughts with us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??