My Duplets!

Hahahaha I am so darn happy now....Went to Pavilion today with my aunt and parents, and guess what I got???? Look below!!!



Although they aren't Moleskines, they are just as good, if not better than Moleskine. First, the cover is 'prettier' than Moleskine's...Second, I love the paper texture (can't compare to Moleskine's coz I've not felt them before. But who cares?!). Third, they're cheapER! I got them all for...RM26!! Yep. RM26 for TWO! (Oh yeah, just in case you're still interested in getting Moleskine, the 25% discount offer is valid till 30th July I think. If not, head over to Tang's in Pavilion! muahaha They are available in Purple, Yellow and Orange colours too ;))

Now, all I need is a good, nice pair of Artline pens ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??