My friend, has finally realised his dreams... :)

Alex, first of all, congratulations :) I am so happy for you! To those of you reading this post, Alex is one of my friends I met during my Perth days. We used to hang out quite frequently, just talking about music and arts. He was the one who introduced me to pop art and jazz. He taught me how to appreciate jazz too, though it's kinda rusty now haha But well, I still love jazz ;)

Anyway, Alex has finally realised his dreams of having an established band and an album. Check out their band, nuance, at www.fearstrikesmankind.com I love their 2nd track, fear strikes mankind. Although I don't know much about alternative music, but I do know which ones/bands I like. And Nuance is definitely in my list! :D (No, it's not because my friend is in that band :P I really like their stuff)

Here's the clip of the track I like :)


Just in case you were wondering why am I so happy for his success, well, just so you know, Alex is also a pilot, who also, has a love life :P I used to think to myself, with so much in his hands, how's he ever going to have time to jam, what more, have a band AND an album? I guess he has proven that if you're passionate enough in what you do, everything and anything is possible!

So if you're out there, wondering when your dreams will ever come true, dream no more. Put your heart, soul and ACTION into it. Your turn will come too ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...