What Great Response!

Hi everyone,

Ever since the post on 'The Last Lecture', I've received numerous sms and msn messages about it. It's really encouraging to know so many of you are interested in reading this book.

To those who'd like to borrow it from me, I'm sorry, but you might have to wait. Today, someone just borrowed it from me and promised to return it on Sunday. Make sure you do! Coz there's another person waiting in line! :P

But if you can't wait to read it, go grab a copy! Then help me lend it out too hehe

Oh yeah, remember the Reading while Waiting Project (RWP)? (Kindly refer to my earlier post please :P) It's commencing soon. Make sure you be part of it! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...