Dark & Depressed...

Yes,....I went out and bought Miranda July's No one belongs here more than you. Do I like any of her stories so far...? Hmm...her characters in the story sound kinda sad, lonely and depressed. Don't read it if you think you fall in that category. It won't make you feel much better of yourself :P Anyways....It cost me RM45.90. Personally, I don't think it's worth the money.

Yeah, the little 'book' (if you can see it :P) on the chair is 'No one belongs here more than you'. The reason the book is captured in such a way is because that's exactly how I feel when I read her stories. isolated. lonely. dark. depressed. sad.

Anyway, if you have read the book, lemme know what you think ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...