Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Today, is the day, 080808! We'll be pronounced husband and wife! Documents will be signed, pictures will be taken and everyone will be happy, especially my parents. (They've always been worried that nobody would want to marry their rebelious daughter :P)

I'm not sure what will follow after the signing of documents, but I know I'll be dead tired, because it's 1.45am now and I'm still wide awake. I think I should catch some sleep. Don't want my eyebags to be too obvious tomorrow. Wish I could cover them up with some make up, but I forgot to bring the tools with me. Maybe, just go with natural beauty lah haha =P

So, good night everyone... Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...