THE Big Bookstore

Right. So here it is. THE Big Bookstore in Atria Shopping Mall, Petaling Jaya - The everyday-sales bookstore :D Many reasons why I'm gonna be a frequent visitor of this place:
1) CHEAP CHEAP books
2) Ample parking space (FOC on Sundays! Not sure about Saturdays though...)
3) A wide variety of titles
4) The store is huuuuuge and spacious


Meet my four new tenants:





Could have bought more if not for my splurge at Pay Less haha Cost me only RM16.90 each, except for Illustrated Tales from Shakespeare, which was RM29.90, I think. Anyway, anyone living in the vicinity, should pay The Big Bookstore a visit :) And if you're a bookaholic just like me, make sure, you have ONE whole day! (If you can, try not to splurge anywhere else before that? :P)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...