Thank You Li Shian!

Li Shian, thank you so much for featuring my blog in your papers, Kosmo! My counter went up, up, up! haha How nice if the share market works the same way too hehe

To those of you who'd like to read the story but didn't manage to get a copy of Kosmo!, here's the online version: http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2009&dt=0408&pub=Kosmo&sec=Infiniti&pg=in_02.htm

To my hubby and all my friends, you have been an inspiration to me, thank you so much! If not coz of you guys, my blog would be dead by now too haha Hey Kavita, I really hope you're reading this, coz you're a big part of my blog! If not coz of you, this idea wouldn't have occured to me!

Btw, if you're wondering why I'm not updating my blog as regularly as before, it's coz just recently, I've been contracted to work part time, so my hands are kinda tied (to the steering wheel, that is. The traffic jam is killing me! By the time I get home, it's usually 8pm already! *sob*)

But I'd do my best to keep my blog updated as possible, especially on the 'Books' part :) I'm reading 'The Good Earth' by Pearl S. Buck and A Series of Unfortunate Events (Book 5) by Lemony Snicket at the moment. Once I'm done with either of them, I'll write the review ;)

Meanwhile, keep your recommendations and suggestions coming! :) Till then, take care and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??