Thanks To All Who Donated!

Special thanks to my parents, my 8th uncle & family, my aunt Fenny, Pansing, and Andrea for donating your books. All of them are in good condition and are great page turners. Some of them are classics! I really hope the children will enjoy reading them :)

See the "presents" in the picture? In it, are books wrapped by yours truly. I used old wrapping papers, newspapers and ribbons. Like I've said before, I want to play my part in saving the environment. So I didn't purchase any new wrapping papers or ribbons. Anyway, what matters is what's inside :P (I was very tempted to keep some of the books for myself HAHAHAHA :P)

My dad found a Home in PJ, called PJ Shelter Home. And all of us; me, my husband and my parents will be heading there tomorrow! I'm excited! :)

Till then, have a blessed Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??