A Date with My Hubby

It's such a wonderful day today...Finally, my husband and I could take our time and not think about anything else, but just...well...have fun and date like we used to (during our dating days that is :P) ! ;)

We went to the city...took some pictures of some Christmas deco...shopped a little...had coffee...then...THE event of the night,...dinner @ Luk Yu Teahouse in Starhill :D It was a voucher given to the media courtesy of A Journey Through Time 2 HAHA The benefits you get working for the media haha :P (k lah k lah call it bribery if you want :P)

What a great break from all the tedious wedding preps we had to do months ago!

Oh yea...I'm still in d midst of executing some plans for my book donation. I NEED HELP!! Especially in picking up the books! Any helpers....??? PLEEEEASSSEEE???

Comments

Benny Khoo said…
fyi - the jester is not her hubby

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...