Meet the Author

I must have ran into Luck today, for I met a really friendly, funny author, Graham McEune at a book reading in Popular (a bookstore I rarely patronise :P) At the reading, he shared with us some amusing anecdotes and vignettes, which tickled every funny bone in me, from his latest book, Upcountry - Adventures and Misadventures in Malaysia. My favourite was his visit to a local sinseh in Ipoh. That got me laughing into stitches! LOL!

The reading ended with an autograph session with his new fans and a photograph session with yours truly! Oh! and,...I'll be reviewing his book soon! :) In the meantime, I'm trying to arrange an online q&a session with him :) Till then, stay hooked! :)

To those who'd like to know him a little better, visit his website at http://grahammceune.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...