What to get for Christmas?

that's my Christmas tree :) Put it up with my hubby hehe If you haven't put up a Christmas tree before, I think you should give it a try with your family. It'd kinda give you a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling :D

Ok so anyways, I'm sure most of you are doing your Christmas shopping already. If you haven't and don't know what to buy for a bookaholic like me (heheh), check this out:

www.simplediary.com
Keel's Simple Diary. An assistant for life, a book for any occasion, for any person at any age. On every page, you will discover a taste of philosophy, a pinch of psychology and a twist of insight.

I am so itching to get one myself....gosh....JOE, IT'S YOUR FAULT! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...