My All Time Favourites

These are some of my all-time favourite reads:

1) Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (Can someone GIVE me "Girl, Interrupted" please please? I've exceeded my book budget *sob sob* Yes, I HAVE A BOOK BUDGET >P)

2) Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah (You'll cry, laugh, feel the rage, sense of loss and betrayal...I'll never forget the range of emotions I went through when I read this book)

3) Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (the suspense was good)

4) Totto Chan (highly recommended to those who "hardly have time to read")

5) Hurting Distance by Sophie Hannah

6) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

7) The Gift of Rain by Tan Twan Eng

8) The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (touching and inspiring)

9) The Water Babies by Charles Kingsley (I don't exactly remember the story, but I remember liking it alot, especially the drawings.)

10) My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??

World Book Day: When, Why and Wow...