Some Pretty Interesting Quotes :)

I thought some of you may enjoy this. Found this little Christian magazine this afternoon at a Chinese restaurant near my office, and on the last page, there were some quotes from famous people. These are my favourite few:

"The reward for comformity was that everyone like you except yourself" - Rita Mae Brown

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - J.K. Rowling

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, i
t doesnt matter." - Satchel Paige
(nemesis, this one specially for you hahahaha =P HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D)

My top 2:
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" - Erma Bombeck

"I have held many things in my hands and I have lost
them all. But whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess." - Martin Luther

Lastly,....on love....
"We're most alive when we're in love" - John Updike

"It isn't how much we do, but how much love we put i
nto what we do that really counts." - Mother Teresa

"Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner everyday." - Barbara de AngelisAnd with that...I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!! Smoooooches!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??