Little Launch of Two Writers

The moment I've been waiting for has arrived. I am finally meeting the author of 'Little Hut of Leaping Fishes' Chiew-Siah Tei. Her book, 'Little Hut of Leaping Fishes' was officially launched at the British Council, Kuala Lumpur yesterday. It was the first time that the British Council and book distributors Pansing had worked in partnership to organise this event. Regrettably, I wasn't able to make it. I was held up at another interview. Sigh...

Anyway, thanks to my dear friend, Kavita from Pansing, I am able to catch up with Tei and have a one-on-one interview with her at One World Hotel, Petaling Jaya, TODAY! And with this too, I'm finally launching www.hookedonbookz.blogspot, officially!

I really can't wait to meet up with her. And what's more interesting is, she and I both come from the same hometown - Negeri Sembilan! I hope we'll all have a good time. Kavita, thanks loads!

Here's one of the many pics taken at the launch:

Picture courtesy of Kavita Virik of Pansing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny Bookertisement by Lydia Teh

What happened to the book reviews??